Oxford Brookes University – Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
||£34,520 to £37,706
||9th August 2017
||1st September 2017
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer in Communication, Media and Culture to cover a maternity leave for the period of 15 months. Candidates should have the ability to teach in the broad area of media and cultural studies.
You should have:
- a good honours degree in Communication, Media and Culture or closely related discipline
- a PhD in Communication, Media and Culture or closely related discipline, or be near to completion
- experience of teching in higher education, or demontrable teaching potential.
- Research and teaching interests that focus on at least one of the following areas:
- political economy of the cultural and creative industries and/or their audiences
- cultural policy and politics
- cultural and creative industries practice.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Location : Harcourt Hill, Oxford
Share this job
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert, or its categorisation then please send us your feedback
South East England