||£30.89 to £40.47 per hour
||Full Time, Part Time
||17th July 2017
||17th September 2017
Bell is recruiting for enthusiastic UFP Subject tutors to join us in September.
- Plan, prepare, teach and where appropriate design courses and lessons, selecting and sequencing appropriate materials, resources, methods, and techniques according to learners’/sponsors’ expectations and needs, paying relevant attention to learning context and environment, as directed and to agreed standards;
- Assess, and provide relevant and timely feedback on achievement, progress, and developmental needs to students, sponsors, academic and other managers, and colleagues, including reports, and as directed;
- Set, evaluate, and mark students’ course work, homework and examinations according to student need and requirements of the course;
- Complete and carry out associated administrative tasks as directed
- Provide students with academic advice, counselling, educational guidance, and tutorial support, including individual learning plans as directed;
- Supervise students’ attendance and behaviour, as appropriate
- Develop materials and resources, and in syllabus development as directed
- Evaluate, and provide relevant and timely reports and feedback on materials, courses, and lessons to sponsors, academic and other managers, and colleagues as directed
- Attend academic meetings when required
- Adhere to the standards and procedures detailed in the Teachers’ Handbook.
- Actively promote Bell’s full range of training services (both in the UK and globally) by maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of Bell products and services and by referring potential prospects to the Sales & Marketing Department;
- To adhere to all statutory regulations and to Bell policies and procedures;
- Protect at all times the confidentiality of information handled within the remit of the post;
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons you are responsible for and come into contact with.
To undertake any reasonable duties as required.
- Degree in the subject taught (or a closely related subject)
- Masters or PHD level qualification in the subject taught
- PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- Teaching at Foundation or A Level
- Teaching international students
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to keep accurate records
- High level of literacy in English. CEFR C2 level of English if English is not your first language.
- Experience of setting and marking coursework and exams
Please Click on the Apply button below for further details and to Apply
Share this job
We value your feedback on the quality of our adverts. If you have a comment to make about the overall quality of this advert, or its categorisation then please send us your feedback
South East England